You'll be a part of a team of leaders, dedicated to aiding others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, exciting members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps change lives daily means that you’re dedicated to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Omaha
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimal results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is necessary.